Process Analyst Full-Time
provana india private limited
Posted By : provana india private limited
Noida, Uttar Pradesh (10)
The person should be a graduate in commerce and good accounting skills
Experience in terms of handing AP, AR and File Level Recon processes is an added advantage.
Should have good MS excel skills.
Accounting Associate with basic, though good computer skills, typing speed of 30 wpm with 98% accuracy.
Should have good reasoning and analytical skills. Should be good in understanding English and written English.
• Working to initiate, develop, and deliver projects to clients.
• Complete accountability & Due Diligence for transactions executed
• Delivering work as per the client requirement & within the defined timeline.
• Good understanding of the process and the operational practices.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Master of Financial Services (M.F.S)
M.Com, MBA (Finance) Graduate in Commerce stream