Integration Engineer Full-Time
Posted By : Yubi (CredAvenue)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (10)
We are looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, develop and test integrations of the Yubi platform with our ecosystem partners including Banks, NBFCs and Fintechs. Your scope of work will include analyzinganalysing the requirements of the partners, writing code and unit testing of the same and ensuring that the Yubi platform is able to seamlessly integrate with systems at partners end including Loan Origination Systems, Loan Management Systems, Core Banking Systems, ERPs etc.. As an Integration expert, you will be responsible for providing the best-in-class onboarding experience (Integrations) for our customers. for guiding the customer through the integration phase of the Implementation. You will become a resident expert for integrations and work closely with Product and Engineering teams to help improve the integrations and be up-to-speed with the latest releases. Our products are built on Ruby on Rails. Prior experience with RoR would be preferred. Candidates with strong experience in Python or Java and a willingness to learn RoR will be considered.
- Review the integration requirements of the customer and map out the user workflows in an exhaustive list of use-cases in the Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- Identify gaps in the requirements that will need to be addressed by custom development.
- Liaison with the downstream engineering teams to iterate on the potential integration issues during the validation phase.
- Gain a deep understanding of the various versions of the integrations and the impact of each version on the customer’s use case while connecting with the integrations.
- Help identify bugs in the integrations and raise them with the engineering team.
- Identify feature requests that could improve the effectiveness of the integrations and recommend them to the product team.
- Gain a deep understanding of the impact of the integrations on the downstream activities such as Data migration and offer best practices to the customer.
- Provides commitment for Milestones and sprint releases.
- Build enhancements using Ruby/shell scripting/SQL.
- Develop and continuously improve continuous integration plans.
- Contribute to the definition of new platforms with software architecture and development teams, support platform bring-up activities, review designs and code changes.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgmentjudgement, and formal software process.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Write automated tests(units) for validation of APIs
- 0-2 years’ experience in writing integration code. Strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience of working in agile teams in implementing large scale digital solutions.
- Good in programming & analytical skills
- Experience in dynamic programming language such as Ruby(Preferred)/ Python / Nodejs/ Golang
- Good understanding on enterprise integration, API development, and scalability
- Experience in Software Tools like: Git, Visual Studio code, Jenkins
- Solid experience in System Integration cycles, e.g., code review, source control, code quality
- automation scanning, bug scrub, feature testing and product release.
- Able to handle on call support for bugs caused from delivery
- We are looking for people to co-work with us at our base location Chennai
- Ability to co-work with internal teams to optimize and fine tune the integration process and move towards a low-code integration framework
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Information Technology
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Information Technology