Sales Head Full-Time
Posted By : VLCC Wellness
Mysuru(Mysore), Karnataka (1)Hubballi(Hubli), Karnataka (1)
- To greet personal and telephone callers according to the existing Service Standards and find out the nature of their enquiry.
- To provide relevant information to clients or refer them to appropriate departments within the centre.
- To schedule/reschedule appointments for clients after referring to appointment planner and coordinating with respective experts at the centre.
- To reconfirm appointments or make reminder calls to clients who have specifically requested for a particular service.
- To professionally man the welcome area and offer assistance to clients-in-waiting as per the existing Standard Operating Procedures
- To assist in the promotion of products and give information on prices and relevant details to customers.
- To receive the customer's payment in cash, through cheque or credit card payment, record these payments in the software, and provide change to customers accordingly.
- Cash checking in co-ordination with the Centre Head – To ensure systematic cash handling and maintenance of cash register . To keep records of amounts received and paid, and regularly check the cash balance against this record.
- To receive all stocks and issue the same - Judiciously manage stock levels and accordingly assist in planning the foresight along with the Centre Head / Slimming Head & Beauty Head.
- To maintain stock records and prepare inventories.
- To be responsible for, and check supply invoices against purchase orders. To prepare reports on adjustments to inventories, spoilt or damaged stock and changes in stock location.
- Role in ERP – Records the data on Inquiry - Follow Up / Corporate Event based data / Client Creation - RBS & Retail , generation of service slip for RBS, changes in service slip and billing, generation of retail sale invoice , entry of package booking and invoice.
- To generate and update client records or other records as desired from time to time.
- To attend all staff meetings as and when directed by the Center Head and to attend Trainings as and when nominated by the Corporate Office / Centre Head.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with VLCC policies with high standards of personal appearance, personal hygiene and correct uniform.
- To ensure that Way of Life ( WOL) card is introduced to all clients.
- To ensure welcome drink to all waiting at the reception & cold / hot towel to all clients consultation.
- To ensure soft skills are being practiced by everyone.
- To constantly upgrade oneself and multitask so as to achieve the progression level as per the multitasking / up gradation planner
- Product sales targets to be achieved.
- Meet and greet to be followed as per SOP.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Service Orientation
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
- To perform outdoor duties whenever Company organizes event beyond the centre premises.
- To carry out: word processing, filing, mail-outs, record keeping, order stationary and office supplies in case required.
- To find sources of supply and obtain quotes from suppliers and to coordinate purchasing, warehousing and inventory functions and to get rid of surplus assets and obsolete stock’s as and when required