Associate-I Cloud Infrastructure Services Full-time
US Technology International Pvt Ltd
Posted By : US Technology International Pvt Ltd
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (10)
Role will be mainly focused on Cloud Infrastructure Services productivity services which include, but is not limited to Service Desk, Network and Server Monitoring and other first level support roles under the continuous guidance and support from leads and SMEs.
- Learn infrastructure domain components, common tools and application used. Learn cloud basics.
- Ability to understand the client query and provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat
- Ensure every issue/request is logged in the Ticketing tool without any lapses.
- Provide first Level remote support and IT related services to end users based on SOPs within agreed SLAs
- Route tickets to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff appropriately
- Use the ITIL Framework to document and manage Incidents and work requests.
- Assign Service Requests / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Educate Users about Self-help articles, best practices thus creating awareness about IT systems usage.
- Co-ordinate with Level 2 teams during Major incidents and provide updates to Users.
- Ensure the ticket is updated with latest updates in a descriptive manner for future reference.
- We need them to be excellent in written and verbal communication, with willingness to work in a 24/7 environment through rotational shifts
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level communication and collaboration skills
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
Communicate with Team members effectively and efficiently
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Computer Science & Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Information Technology
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Computer Science & Business Systems
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Information Technology
UST is a global provider of digital technology and transformation, IT services and solutions, headquartered in Aliso Viejo. UST is looking to employ passionate, enthusiastic and technology focused candidate across various accounts.