Software Engineer - Trainee Full-time
TVS NEXT LIMITED
Posted By : TVS NEXT LIMITED
Chennai, Tamil Nadu (50)
What you’ll be doing?
You will be responsible for the development and integration of software products post-training. Being part of a distributed agile team, you will be expected to code and test software releases. Having an analytical mindset with good communication skills, working in teams, and a commitment to shipping quality code on time will help you succeed in this journey.
What we seek in you:
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Basic understanding of C++ and Java.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and SQL
- Knowledge of Manual testing and automation will be an added advantage.
- Significant projects as a part of coursework or done on your own.
- Excellent logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be a quick learner and should have the ability to work and deliver independently.
Life at Next:
Our purpose is to find ways to help our customers transform their possibilities into reality. To help our customers build their future and achieve ambitious goals, we believe in a culture that embodies speed, curiosity, adaptability, continuous learning, and failing forward. We have a flat and dynamic organizational structure with a hands-on approach to leadership that drives outcome and growth.
Perks of working with us:
- Objectives are set to help you align and contribute to the mission
- Ample opportunities for interacting with customers, product managers, and the leadership
- You will self-assess your progress while managers will guide you through continuous feedforward.
- Leverage and build strong connections across communities of interests
- Pick your Mentor to help you navigate the present and drive your future
- Continuous learning and upskilling through NexVersity
- Flexibility to move across functions, skills, and technologies.
- Family health insurance to keep your spouse, children, and parents safe.
- Accelerated career paths to realize your aspirations
Who we are?
TVS Next is part of the TVS Group, a globally diversified conglomerate with a presence in over 130 countries. TVS Next drives growth for companies that profoundly impact the future. We reimagine, design, and develop software to accelerate transformational outcomes for clients using our connected brilliance of engineering, intelligence, and experience.
Join our passionate team and reimagine the future with us!
Role Specific Skills
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Any Specialization
TVS Next is part of the TVS Group, a globally diversified conglomerate with presence in over 130 countries. TVS Next drives growth for companies that profoundly impact the future. We reimagine, design and develop software to accelerate transformational outcomes for clients using our connected brilliance of engineering, intelligence and experience. Join our passionate team and reimagine the future with us!