Business Development Manager Full-Time
Raftaar Retail Pvt Ltd
Posted By : Raftaar Retail Pvt Ltd
Pune, Maharashtra (3)
BDM is expected to generate a pipeline of customers for onboarding and fulfilling their business requirements through supplying them the right vendors. He/she is aggressive in achieving business targets and consistently exceeds the targets by taking ownership of his/her work.
- Achieve targets for Onboarding MSMEs on our app
- Building digital profiles and assembling operational information of our manufacturing clients. Helping them understand the utility of our app and help them in creating marketing content on our app.
- Creating SOPs to improve the customer acquisition process.
- Gather clients business, vendor search, raw material and financial requirements and matching them to required vendors from our database.
- Create supply and pipeline of used machines from clients.
- Drive sales through the growth of existing clients.
- Develop new relationships and maintain them with existing clients by regular follow up of their requirements and regular visits. Generate new sales opportunities by cold calling, networking and client/associate referrals
- Bringing in new suppliers for raw material through strategic alliance and enhancing business.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing market
- 2-4 years sales experience in manufacturing industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong convincing and negotiation skills.
- High Ownership aligned with the vision of the organization
- Strong clientele and supplier networks within the manufacturing industry.
- Ability to maintain and present detailed reports.
- An attitude to deliver customer success at any cost.
- Eagerly ready to travel within Maharashtra for work and expand the business to entire state
Raftaarr is an Electronica Group Startup Company. So, you will get the exposure of a fast paced startup which is backed by a 40 year old Electronica Group.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Learning Strategies
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression