Digital Relationship Manager Full-time
NIPRO INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : NIPRO INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Noida, Uttar Pradesh (500)
This is a relationship management role where the staff is provided with a portfolio of Prime segment customers. These customers need to be engaged with through telecalling service, and multiple products of the Bank needs to be cross sold. These products may include Credit cards/Personal Loan/Home Loans/Auto Loans/General Insurance/Life Insurance.
DRMs needs to engage with the mapped customers so deeply that if throughout the year customer has any requirement of banking services or product needs, customer should fulfil those requirements.
• Excellent communication in English + Hindi/One Regional Language (Only for South centres), any other language capability will be added advantage
• Good convincing skills
• Understand how to convince in any topic the candidate is knowledgeable in
• Good emotional connect
• Understanding of basic numbers
• Ability to engage in a communication and build a conversation around it
• For experienced candidates: to check what all Banking Basics/ any product basics candidate is aware of. For non-Banking experiences, relevance to the current process needs to be understood during the interview
• Need for job/ambition/career orientation and ready to work in Sales environment.
The endeavor of Axis Virtual Center is to create best in class customer experience through effective use of innovative technology for a sustainable mutually beneficial relationship. As a part of Axis Virtual Center, he/she would have to support the respective Line of Business to achieve and exceed dial targets through effective use of communication skills. The Axis Virtual Center Channel will work and focus on a new age technology which will provide the customer with a new and unique banking experience in terms of customer service.
Axis Virtual Center envisages to provide a differential customer experience.
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Category Flexibility
- Communications and Media
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Economics and Accounting
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Learning Strategies
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Number Facility
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
• 1- 2 years relevant role/ BFSI sector.
• Good communication skills in both English and local language.
• Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
• Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
• Candidates with 2 or more years of relevant experience (BPO sales, Lead generation, BPO CS)
• Staying near office Location/ having own vehicle to commute to office
• Banking and Financial Services experience
• Experience in Outbound Telecalling