Inside Sales Executive Full-Time
Posted By : MyCaptain
Bengaluru, Karnataka (10)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Actively sourcing new Sales Opportunities through cold-calling, Inbound, and Outbound leads.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of products and benefits.
- Creating a sales pipeline to reflect the status of the sales Prospect
- Effective Follow-up of Inbound and Outbound leads, understanding the requirement, and ensuring the deliverables and outcomes.
- Effective closing of sales and maintaining a long-lasting after-sales relationship with the prospect.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM.
7. Continuous improvement on conversion rates by upselling, cross-selling, and
understanding product-prospect fit.
8. Nurturing the leads through educating them about the benefits of the product and advising prospects on suitable product selection based on their requirement.
Skill set required for ISE-
Communication: Your talent at engaging prospects during the sales conversation or articulating a concept can still be honed for the business landscape. It is imperative that sales professionals learn the best practices in both oral (e.g., phone calls, pitches, etc.) and written communications.
- Negotiation: Good negotiations contribute significantly to business success, as they: help you build better relationships. deliver lasting, quality solutions rather than poor short-term solutions that do not satisfy the needs of either party. help you avoid future problems and conflicts
- People Understanding: The ability to positively engage other people, build long-term relationships, and form mutually beneficial networks will find frequent use in any salesperson’s workflow. From meeting clients and gathering referrals to soliciting advice and achieving team objectives, relationship-building skills enable a salesperson to accomplish tasks easier and make better-informed decisions.
- Grasp of technical terminology: Accurate information about clients, market trends, rival solutions, and other business intelligence enables a salesperson to make better decisions, engage the right customers better, and close high-value deals while shortening the sales cycle.
- Product Understanding: Any sales professional who goes to the field without having an intimate knowledge of the features, benefits, and weaknesses of their product will have a hard time creating effective pitches.
- Pitching: Whatever tool you use, being good at presenting and public speaking is a great skill to have in the world of selling. Excellent sales pitches & presentations convey subject mastery and build trust around our brand.
- Understanding of finance/EMIs: Most of the sales that we close are on a higher ticket size and we will let you know that you will be working with different finance partners to ensure the deal is been closed.
- Intent: Adaptability is a survival mechanism not only in nature but also in the world of sales. There are new engagement channels to explore. Smart sales professionals know they need to sail the currents of change to get to their destinations.
- Hustle culture: Even more potent than grit or ambition, a passion for selling may well be the top trait for sales professionals. Doing what you love will simply compel you to excel in your field and achieve success consistently.
- Target Driven: Excellent sales professionals are motivated by the notion that: There’s an ambitious goal to be reached. It is an attainable goal. Achieving it feels incredible. There’s a reward at the finish line
- Self-motivated: Call it grit or toughness, self-motivated and ambitious sellers can work under pressure, take rejections gracefully, then bounce back and still beat expectations compared to less motivated .
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- English Language
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Sales and Marketing
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression