Internship - Infinity Meta Campus Ambassador Internship
INFINITY LEARNING PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : INFINITY LEARNING PRIVATE LIMITED
Bengaluru, Karnataka (2)Guntur, Andhra Pradesh (3)Hyderabad, Telangana (3)Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh (3)Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh (3)
Who are we?
Infinity Learn is a protege of Asia's leading educational group Sri Chaitanya. Led by people to become global leaders in the digital learning arena, we are quickly becoming one of India's fastest-growing ed-tech start-ups. Our vision is to carry forward our legacy in the digital learning and teaching space and create a powerful impact in every child's life.
Find out more about us HERE.
About (Infinity Meta Campus Ambassador) IMCA Programme:
Welcome! To the exciting opportunity to be a part of the Infinity Meta Campus Ambassador Program (IMCA). IMCA is the face and voice of Infinity Learn at your college. Bring out the leadership skills in you and help us build the largest community of facilitators and learners passionate about fostering learning on the Infinity Meta platform.
Keeping in sync with the times, Infinity Learn created Infinity Meta exclusively for Sri Chaitanya students and teachers. A
digital product that supports/complements the existing offline teaching/learning system through blended learning.
As part of this program, Infinity Learn is placing a Campus Ambassador on Sri Chaitanya school campuses to help teachers and students adopt, engage and grow with the Infinity Meta app.
IMCA is a quarterly floating role across different Sri Chaitanya campuses.
Role of IMC Ambassador:
"Make the campus a 'Centre of Excellence' for the Infinity Meta app"
IMCA will be the single point of contact for issues related to Meta. IMCA will:
• Oversee Infinity Meta program implementation on campus
• Provide academic assistance to students and teachers to optimally use and benefit from the Meta app
• Conduct periodic training sessions for students and staff members on various topics related to the Meta app
• Track tests being published/assigned to students of the campus and ensure seamless communication to all students for taking the test at the scheduled time
• Ensure 100% app engagement for all students with homework completion, etc.
• Promote and track progress on 'self-learn'
• Generate progress reports for all stakeholders and collect feedback
Chief Skills and Competencies:
• Stakeholder management and communication
• Interpersonal skills: The role primarily will be coordinating with school/college staff and students
• Technical Expertise: Exposure of digital teaching tools/understanding of digital content, their use cases
• Academic Expertise: Teaching experience and pedagogically inclined
• Languages: Telugu (This is a stakeholder management heavy role in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State.) Good written and spoken English is also desirable.
• Experience: 0 to 2 years
Role Specific Skills
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Education and Training
- English Language
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Learning Strategies
- Near Vision
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Service Orientation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Therapy and Counseling
- Time Management
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Must have completed TCS iON NQT - Cognitive ability
Must have good Communication skills