Software Engineer .NET DEVELOPER, C# DEVELOPER Full-Time
CELEBAL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Posted By : CELEBAL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Jaipur, Rajasthan (2)
- Performs complex design, implementation, and maintenance of multi product modules/sub-systems to ensure that business needs are met. Assists in outlining new product/service business case justification to ensure that proposed solution can deliver articulated business benefits to clients.
- Participates in product design meetings with management, other developers, and cross-functional technical teams to ensure that product development adheres to client specifications and is consistent across various units. May select technology vendors to meet business needs. Participates in determining standards and best practices within area of product expertise.
- Investigates matters of significance discovered by quality assurance and product support to ensure that appropriate solutions are developed to address current and potential problems. Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific complex products/technologies.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits to ensure that final product is functional and meets client specifications. Manages client expectations and balances the needs of organization and client to ensure satisfaction for the various relevant parties.
- Identifies potential uses for product and technologies, addresses issues and designs strategies to ensure that product meets business needs. Recommends specific product configurations to assist with overall product design and integration. Provides insight and advice to customers regarding applicability of complex products/technologies.
- Creates plans for acceptance testing. Conducts and/or participates in tests and leads product launches into new and existing markets to ensure that product meets business needs. Works with clients during requirements definition to ensure that business needs can be met; works with vendors and operations groups on interoperability testing.
- Researches and understands the business environment including, target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues to ensure that product marketing strategies address relevant issues effectively. Research modern technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology.
- Designs and conducts user training courses. Determines training courses needed to address gaps in client knowledge of products and processes. Customizes training courses to fit client environment and needs.
- A technical bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 3-6 years related experience.
- In-depth experience of .Net Framework 4.8, .Net Core
- Expertise in WinForms (will be an additional )
- Should have experience in C# .Net, LINQ (Language Integrated Query), Entity framework, MVC5.
- Strong experience into .Net, Web API (application programming interfaces), C#, Angular and MS SQL Server
- Experience working with client enterprise products, services, and strategies; and technical products, vendors, families of technologies, and product configurations
- Experience working with product development life cycle, product and platform configurations, and business processes as they impact overall product plans
- Experience working with technology architecture, mainframes, scheduling software, and other related technologies
- Experience working with programming design, programming concepts and coding languages
- Experience working with development tools, processes, approaches and/or techniques
Good to have:
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation and communication skills to communicate with clients, support personnel and management
- Ability to adapt to changing situations, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to anticipate problems, deal with, resolve ambiguity, and take decisive action
- Ability to work with relational databases
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good to have design principles.
- Multi-Threading Knowledge
- Office environment / Remote Work
- Other US Location may be considered
- Active Listening
- Category Flexibility
- Complex Problem Solving
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Engineering and Technology
- English Language
- Flexibility of Closure
- Fluency of Ideas
- Inductive Reasoning
- Information Ordering
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Near Vision
- Operations Analysis
- Oral Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Problem Sensitivity
- Reading Comprehension
- Selective Attention
- Speech Clarity
- Speech Recognition
- Systems Analysis
- Systems Evaluation
- Written Comprehension
- Written Expression
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - Any Specialization
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Any Specialization