About Exam Boards
Exam boards comprise school boards and examination bodies that are tasked with the crucial role of conducting large scale and high stake assessments. Some of the common challenges faced by examination boards include:
- Time consuming manual processes
- Lack of subject matter experts to prepare question banks
- Question paper leakage or damage during transit
- Complex and time consuming compliance processes
We empower examination bodies by:
- Automating manual processes such as candidate validation, test centre assignment, issuance of admit cards, and verification of data.
- Providing them with subject matter experts who will help you create question papers with various difficulty levels in different languages and varied topics.
- Enabling them to upload question papers online securely. Question papers are then securely distributed in encrypted format through Assessment Security Centre (ASC).
- Allowing them access to various real time reports and other data for easy redressal of RTI queries