THE UTTAR PRADESH CIVIL COURT STAFF CENTRALIZED RECRUITMENT SCHEME-2014
ADVERTISEMENT No.:- 01/Sub. Court /Category 'C'/Clerical Cadre /2014
There will be one common application for all Group 'C' Posts
1. On-line Application forms through www.allahabadhighcourt.in are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for filling up of the following different Group 'C' cadre posts through direct recruitment under centralized recruitment scheme in the U.P. State District Courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad:
Reservation: Vertical reservation to the reserved category candidates of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and other categories of U.P. shall be such as may be specified by the Government Orders issued in this behalf from time to time as adopted by the High Court:-
Horizontal reservation shall be provided to the candidates entitled for the benefits as per applicable rules:-
Note: (I) The number of vacancies may increase or decrease in numbers and category.
(II) Benefits of reservation will be given only to the candidates who are originally domiciled of State of U.P. The candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. are not entitled to get the benefits of reservation. Such candidates will be treated as General (Unreserved) category candidates.
(III) Horizontal reservation for sports person shall be provided in terms of the provisions of G.O.s issued by the State Government in this regard and adopted by the High Court.
Candidates are required to submit On-line application forms for the aforementioned post. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post, they are not required to apply on separate application form and not to deposit fee separately for each post. Examination will be off-line (objective type written examination on O.M.R. sheet) for Group 'C' posts.
EXAMINATION CENTERS: - CITIES FOR OFFLINE EXAM are given as below:-
Note: The candidates will be required to furnish the name of 05 District Judgeships in order of priority as examination centers from the above mentioned list of examination centers in which they wish to appear in examination. In case Examination Centre is not allotted as per choice of the candidate, he/she has to appear at the examination Centre allotted by the Selecting Authority/ Authorized agency.
Date, Time along with Roll Number and Venue of examination shall be informed to the candidates through E-Admit Cards which can be downloaded from the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in. The candidates should note that no request for change of centers will be entertained.
SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION:
THE SCHEDULE OF OFFLINE EXAMINATION FOR GROUP 'C' POSTS
'*' Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Examination Center after the commencement of the examination. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
2. ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
The Applicant must possess minimum essential qualification for all the posts on the last date of submission of the on-line application form for the following posts:-
Fee once paid shall neither be refunded in any circumstances nor shall be adjusted against the post different from post applied.
(1) Every candidate for appointment by direct recruitment must have attained the age of eighteen years and not have crossed the age of forty years on the first day of the years of recruitment i.e. 01.07.2014. The candidate should not be born before 2nd July, 1974 and not born after 1st July, 1996.
(2) Relaxation in Maximum age limit applicable to a candidate of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, and other reserved categories shall be as per the Government Orders, issued in this behalf, as adopted by the High Court.
Relaxation in upper age limit:-
(i) The upper age limit shall be relaxable upto a maximum limit of 05 years only for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes as notified in relation to the State of Uttar Pradesh.
(ii) The upper age limit shall be relaxable up to a maximum limit of 05 years only to the skilled sportsperson of the State of Uttar Pradesh in accordance with the rules.
(iii) The upper age limit for Ex Servicemen of State of Uttar Pradesh shall be relaxable by 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered in Army/Airforce/Navy. Ex-Servicemen (E.S.M) candidates shall have to mention their enrollment date and retirement/discharged date of the Service in view to calculate service duration.
(iv) The upper age limit shall be relaxable upto a maximum limit of 15 years only for the candidates belonging to Physically Challenged category of the State of Uttar Pradesh.
(v) The upper age limit shall be relaxable upto a maximum limit of 05 years only for the candidates belonging to Dependants of Freedom Fighter category of the State of Uttar Pradesh.
Note:- Candidates should make sure that relevant certificate is issued by the competent authority for relaxation in upper age limit as mentioned in above paragraphs and they will have to produce the same as and when called for.
Candidates claiming reservation / age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them.
5. - Nationality-- A candidate for recruitment to the above posts shall be
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Sikkim, or
(c) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1972, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(d) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Ceylon and East African Countries of Tanzania (formerly Tanganayika and Zanzibar) with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to category (c) or (d) above must be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the State Government:
Provided further that a Candidate belonging to category (c) will also be required to obtain a certificate of eligibility granted by the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Intelligence Branch, Uttar Pradesh:
Provided also that if a candidate belongs to category (d) above, no certificate of eligibility will be issued for a period of more than one year and such a candidate can be retained in service after a period of one year only if he has acquired Indian citizenship.
Note-- A Candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary but the same has neither been issued nor refused, may be admitted to an examination or interview and he may also be provisionally appointed subject to the necessary certificate being obtained by him or issued in his favour.
6. SELECTION PROCEDURE: The Selection procedure shall include one common offline examination (Written examination on O.M.R. sheet) for all the posts. Selection procedure shall consists of following stages:-
(1) Off-line examination (objective type written examination on O.M.R. Sheet) for Group 'C' posts. The selection process for the post of Junior Assistant and Paid Apprentices shall be same.
(2) Computer Type Test: Hindi /English Computer type test for Group 'C' Posts shall be held on a later date after declaration of result of the Offline examination (Written Examination on O.M.R. sheet). Five candidates in order of merit against each post category -wise shall be shortlisted for appearing in Computer Type test
(3) Interview shall not be part of the selection process.
(4) A combined merit list for Class-III posts (except the post of Driver and Stenographer) shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Offline examination and Hindi/English type test on computer.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these rules the Appointing Authority and the Selecting Authority with regard to conduct of examination and selection shall act in accordance with general or special orders issued by Hon'ble Chief Justice of High Court from time to time.
Syllabus for off-line examination (objective type on OMR sheet) for the post of Class 'C' Clerical Cadre
Syllabus for off-line examination shall be as follows:
Note: There shall be no negative marking on wrong answers in Objective type test.
Date, Time, Venue and shifts of Examination:- Date, time and venue of examination shall be intimated to the candidates through E-Admit Cards which can be downloaded from the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
The Selection Committee has discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks in any or all parts of papers for off-line examination (Test 1), Hindi/English Computer Type test (Test 2).
7. Lists of Selected Candidates- (1) A combined merit list for Class III posts shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in off-line examination (Test 1) , Hindi/English Computer Type test (Test 2). The Selecting Authority on the basis of the aggregate of the percentage of the total marks secured in the off-line examination, the marks secured in the Hindi/English Computer Type test(Test 2) and taking into consideration, the order in force relating to reservation of posts for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and other categories prepare in the order of merit, a list of the candidates eligible for appointment to the category of the posts and if the aggregate of the percentage of total marks secured in the written examination and of the marks secured in the Hindi/English Computer typing skill test, of two or more candidates is equal, the order of the merit in respect of such candidates shall be fixed on the basis of their age, the person or persons older in age being placed higher in the order of the merit. The number of the names of the candidates to be included in such list shall be equal to the number of the vacancies notified for the recruitment. If the selected candidates could not be offered the Judgeships applied for in order of priority in which they wish to be posted, he/she can be recommended against any other post advertised in any District. After the completion of the selection process, the list of the selected candidates shall be forwarded to the District Judgeships against the available vacancies. The District Judge will be at liberty to post the candidates on any of the post mentioned at Serial No. 1 and 2 of the above mentioned table as per the availability of the posts and requirement in the Judgeship.
(2) The Selecting Authority shall in accordance with the provisions of sub-rule (1) also prepare an additional list of names of candidates not included in the list prepared under sub-rule (1) in which the number of candidates to be included shall, as far as possible, be 10% of the number of vacancies notified.
(3) Duration of operation of Lists:- The list of the names of the candidates published by the Selecting Authority under Rule 12 in respect of any cadre shall cease to be operating on appointment of the last advertised vacancy or one year whichever is earlier.
8. Conditions relating to physical fitness: No candidate selected for appointment shall be appointed to any posts unless he satisfies the appointing authority that he is physically fit to discharge the duties that he may be called upon to perform.
9. Marital Status: No person who has more than one wife living and no women who has married a man already having another wife, shall be eligible for appointment.
10. Admit Card:
The candidates may download/ print their admit cards from the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in from 10.10.2014 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately contact the HELPDESK for necessary correction.
The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre at the REPORTING TIME MENTIONED in E_ADMIT CARD. The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
For any Technical support in this regard, contact following Help Lines during working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM :
11. HOW TO APPLY:
A candidate will have to apply on-line for THE UTTAR PRADESH CIVIL COURT STAFF CENTRALIZED RECRUITMENT SCHEME-2014 through the link available at the Web-site http://www.allahabad
Candidates must go through the instructions mentioned below before filling up the on-line application form and also the General Instructions uploaded along with advertisement.
To avoid any kind of inconvenience or last minute rush or unforeseen difficulties, candidates are advised to submit on -line application without waiting for the last date.
The candidates will take print out of filled Page and keep a print-out of the same for future reference. He/she shall be required to produce the print-out of the application form with attested copies of documents in support of qualification and claim to caste categories etc. at the time of offline Test or as and when asked. No request for withdrawal of candidature after submission of on-line application form will be entertained under any circumstances.
Instructions for filling up on-line application form:
Candidates applying against Recruitment Examination for Uttar Pradesh Civil Court: Category "C" Clerical Cadre are required to apply online ONLY through the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in. Application will NOT be accepted by any other mode.
Before the filling of the Online Application, for convenience, the Candidate should have scanned images of following documents in CD/DVD/Pen drive with file size of 80KB (maximum) for each document in JPG/JPEG format only.
Mandatory: (a) Recent Colored Photograph (b) Signature of the candidate
The above documents in soft copies will be required for uploading and final submission of your Online Application.
A valid E-mail id and Mobile Number is mandatory for the submission of your Online Application. This E-Mail id and Mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. U.P. Allahabad High Court. Will send important information with regards to your application and examination on this registered E Mail/Mobile number.
Please note that after submission the particulars mentioned in the Online Application in each stage including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Caste Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email-ID, Mobile No. etc. will be considered as Final. After the submission of the online application at each stage, candidate will not be able to edit/delete any fields of the Online Application.
Applications received without appropriate Application Fee, required documents & information as per recruitment notification are liable to be rejected. U.P. Allahabad High Court, however have the right to cancel any of the Examination City, Center and/or add some other cities/centers' depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, or any force-major conditions etc.
Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained at later stage.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Instructions and Important Links will guide you to fill the Application Form. Please read them carefully and follow them religiously.
Step 1: Candidates are first required to go to the U.P. Allahabad High Court website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in. and click on the link Uttar Pradesh Civil Court: Category "C" Clerical Cadre.
Step 2: You will be directed to the following information. Please make a note of the Important Information's.
2. Helpdesk & Important dates.
3. Recruitment Advertisement
4. How to Apply
5. Fee Deposit procedure
6. Essential Qualification and Syllabus
Step 3: For registration of online Application click "Online Application Form" and fill your (a) Personal Details (b) Qualification Details (C) Declaration and click on" Submit & Print". Step 4: Please keep handy the following scan copies with the file size of maximum 80KB for each document In JPG/JPEG format only.
Step 5: Please upload the photograph and signature
Now of the Application Form is complete.
Mandatory: (a) Recent Colored Photograph (b) Signature of the Applicant
Step 6: On successful submission of the Application Form & deposit of application fee, you will be able to view the complete application submitted by you including your Photo, Signature along with the message of Successful submission. Please take a print out of this application form for future correspondence & APPLICANT-ID printed on it.
Step 7: Deposit the requisite Application fees through Deposit Application Fee
Application Fee Payment Modes
• ONLINE PAYMENT — Please use Debit Card/Credit Card/InterNet banking mode to make the online payment
• OFFLINE PAYMENT — Generate the Challan
Download the Challan and Make the payment at your nearest State Bank of India Branches
Post filling the complete details in the online application form, the applicant will receive Applicant-ID and Password through an automated E-Mail on you registered email address and /or SMS on your registered Mobile Number.
PLEASE PRESEVE THIS APPLICANT-ID AND PASSWORD AS YOU WILL REQUIRE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR HALL TICKET/ADMIT CARD.
1. PLEASE FILL YOUR APPLICATION CAREFULLY.
2. ONLY LATEST COLORED PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED.
3. On the page of" Recruitment Uttar Pradesh High Court: Category "C" Clerical Cadre. Make a note of important, dates. The candidates are advised to apply early to get the examination center of their choice/preference and avoid last minute rush/jam/network problems.
4. Candidates should keep at least 6 numbers of same LATEST Photograph in reserve for future use, which they have uploaded in the application form.
5. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Allahabad.
6. Candidates must remain in constant touch with U.P. Allahabad High Court website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in. for important information's and guidelines. The candidates do not receive the admit card for written examination in time, may check and download the admit card through U.P. Allahabad High Court website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in. as per schedule & instructions notified on U.P. Allahabad High Court website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
7. U.P. Allahabad High Court reserves rights to modify/rectify to correct the error that might have inadvertently crept in. However U.P. Allahabad High Court does not owe any responsibility for error committed by candidate.
8. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
9. Mobile phones/Communication devices/gadgets, electronic watches & calculators etc. are not permitted in the examination Hall.
N.B.: In case of any discrepancy in advertisements published in various newspapers etc. the content as put on U.P. Allahabad High Court website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in will prevail.
All Steps are mandatory.
It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Test it does not imply that the candidate's eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment.
The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority. The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria.
Furnishing of false, wrong or inaccurate information may lead to cancellation of the Test result, forfeiture of the certificate and even prosecution in appropriate cases.
12. Procedure for conduct of Offline Examination: Candidates are advised to go through following carefully before going for the Examination.
A. PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED DURING CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION:
Candidates are required to keep with them at least one identity proof (Photo-Identity Card viz. Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, Passport, PAN Card, Bank's Passbook copy with photograph thereon) and shall produce the same on demand at the time of examination at centre.
The examination rooms/hall will be opened 45 minutes before the commencement of test. Candidates should take their seat immediately after opening of the examination hall. If the candidates do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay etc, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms/Hall. The board shall not be responsible for any delay.
The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
A candidate who comes after the commencement of the examination shall not be permitted to sit in the examination.
Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, , Log Tables and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Blue-tooth devices, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card and Blue/Black Ball Point pen inside the Examination Room/Hall. The candidates are prohibited to bring any kind of electronic device in the examination room. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/her candidature will be treated as unfairmeans and lead to cancellation of the current examination & also debar the candidate for future examination(s) & the material will be seized.
No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper is over.
For OFFLINE exam Candidates are advised to bring with them a cardboard on which nothing should have been written, so that they have no difficulty in writing/marking responses in the OMR Answer Sheet even if the tables provided in the examination room/hall do not have smooth surface. They should also bring their own Ball Point Pens (Black/Blue) of good quality. These will not be supplied by the Centre Superintendent.
Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken inside the examination rooms during examination hours.
For offline exam, Ten minutes before the commencement of the paper, each candidate will be given sealed Test Booklet with an OMR Answer Sheet placed inside it.
Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidates should fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen only. He/She shall not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
B. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO EXAMINATION FOR OFFLINE EXAM : CLASS C CLERICAL CADRE
Ten minutes before the commencement of the paper the candidate will be asked to break/open the seal of the Test Booklet. He/She will take out the OMR Answer Sheet carefully. The candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on Side-1 of the OMR Answer Sheet is same as printed on the Test Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the OMR Answer Sheet.
Candidate should then write particulars with Blue/Black ball point pen only on the OMR Answer Sheet. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited. If anybody uses the pencil, his/her OMR Answer Sheet will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. After completing this step, the candidates will wait for the signal by the invigilator.
The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of all the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate. The invigilator will also put his/her signatures in the place provided in the OMR Answer Sheet.
After completing the paper and before handing over the OMR Answer Sheet, the candidate should check again that all the particulars required in the OMR Answer Sheet have been correctly written.
A signal will be given at the beginning of the examination and at half time. A signal will also be given before the closing time when the candidate must stop marking the responses.
The candidates must sign on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place. Firstly, immediately after commencement of the Examination and for the second time while handing over the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator.
Prior to handing over the Answer Sheet soon after the examination is over, the candidate must sign the attendance sheet as a proof thereof. The examinee is permitted to carry the Test Booklet.
Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and attend to their Question Paper only. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the Examination Room/Hall shall be deemed as misbehavior. If a candidate is found using unfair means or impersonating, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and
he/she will be liable to be debarred for taking examination either permanently or for a specified period according to the nature of offence.
If any candidate is in possession of any item(s), his/her candidature for current examination will be cancelled and also liable to be debarred for future examination(s).
The candidate will check that the Test-booklet contains as many numbers of pages as are written on the top of the first page of the Test Booklet. The candidate shall not remove any page(s) from the Test-Booklet and if he/she is found to have removed any page(s) from his/her Test Booklet, he/she will be presumed to have used unfair means and shall be liable for criminal action.
D. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF TEST BOOKLET AND OMR ANSWER SHEET :
The candidates will find the OMR Answer Sheet placed inside the sealed Test Booklet. The seal will be broken/ opened by the candidates on the announcement by the invigilator and the OMR Answer Sheet shall be taken out. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement.
Side of OMR Answer Sheet will have a pre-printed Test Booklet Code like A, B, C or D. The candidates are required to check that the Test Booklet Code pre-printed on the OMR Answer Sheet is the same as printed on the Test Booklet.
The Answer Sheet used will be of special type which will be scanned on Optical Scanner. There will be two sides of the Answer Sheet.
On OMR This side of the Answer Sheet shall contains the following columns which are to be filled in neatly and accurately by the candidate with Blue/Black ball point pen only. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
Father's/Husband Name Centre Number or Code
Name of the Examination Centre
Test Booklet Number
Signature of the candidate
Left Thumb Impression
Signature of the Invigilator etc.
E. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR MARKING THE RESPONSES :
Out of four alternatives for each question, only one circle for the correct answer is to be darkened completely with blue/black Ball Point Pen. For example Question No. 008 in the Test Booklet reads as follows:
The capital city of Nepal is
The correct response to this question is (1) Kathmandu. The candidate will locate Question No. 008 in the Answer Sheet and darken the circle 1 as shown below:
Use Blue or Black Ball Point Pen to completely darken the appropriate circle, i.e. one circle for each entry. The answer once marked is not liable to be changed. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
If any candidate uses the pencil for darkening the answer sheet, his/her answer sheet will be rejected.
A light or faintly darkened circle is a wrong method of marking and liable to be rejected by the Optical Scanner.
If the candidate does not want to attempt any question he/she should not darken the circle given against the question.
Please do not fold/tear/ mutilate the Answer Sheet and do not make any stray marks on it.
F. ROUGH WORK
The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
G. CHANGING AN ANSWER IS NOT ALLOWED:
The candidate must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle as no change in answer once marked is allowed. Use of eraser or white/correction fluid on the Answer Sheet is not permissible as the Answer Sheets are machine gradable and it may lead to wrong evaluation for which all responsibility lies on the candidate.
In case of any discrepancy regarding non availability of OMR Answer Sheet of any Candidate at the time of evaluation it will be presumed that the candidate has taken away the answer sheet with the test booklet and in such case the result of the candidate will be liable to be cancelled.
The machine - gradable Answer Sheets are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinized. No request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny of OMR Answer Sheets will be entertained. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
13. COPY OF OMR ANSWER SHEET/ANSWER KEY
The Answer Key will be displayed on the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in after objective type test. The Candidates can download the same from there.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO EXAMINATION FOR CLASS C CLERICAL CADRE
· There will be No negative marking
14. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Candidates are advised to go through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in regularly.
2. The candidate is required to go through the "General Instructions" and "Instructions to fill Online Application Form" before filling the Online Application form.
3. The High Court does not advice to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the Advertisement and when satisfied about the eligibility conditions of the advertisement, then only apply.
4. The candidates are required to fill in the online application form with correct and complete information carefully. If any incomplete or false information is given, then the candidates will be responsible for the same and on the basis of false and incomplete information, the application form shall be rejected at any stage of the selection without giving any reasons/notice. On furnishing any false certificates or indicating wrong category/subcategory regarding caste in the application form or in case of any other default, the High Court, Allahabad shall reject the candidature at any stage of the selection and shall take all necessary action.
5. The candidate is only required to submit Online Application Form The Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment Scheme-2014 in the prescribed format through the link available on website www.allahabadhighcourt.in. The opening date for online application form is 05.09. 2014 and closing date shall be 30.09.2014.
6. The candidate is required to deposit the prescribed fee through the payment Challan in any Branch of State Bank of India or I- Collect (Net Banking). For any clarity kindly refer "Fees Deposit Procedure" on website of www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
7. Candidate should mention His/Her name and Date of Birth in the application form as per the High School Certificate or Equivalent Examination Certificate (Where minimum educational qualification is High School). No subsequent request for its change will be considered or Granted. The candidate is required to mention five options of examination centers in order of their preference of Allotment of examination centers. The candidates will be required to furnish the name of five districts judgeships in order of priority in which they wish to be posted, if selected.
8. Candidates should keep two printouts of dully filled Online Application Form submitted by them, for their record and for future requirement.
9. All the candidates who are already in Central/State Government Service or in any Central/State Government undertaking or in any type of other organization established and governed by the Central/State Government, shall have to produce the NOC as and when called for.
10. A male candidate who is having more than one wife living or a female candidate who has married a person already having a wife living shall not be eligible for recruitment to the establishment.
11. The candidates shall produce certificates, issued by competent authority, in support of claiming reservations, categories and caste on prescribed proforma as per rules applicable thereto. The candidates belonging to Ex-Serviceman (E.S.M) Category have to submit his/her certificate mentioned thereon date of enrollment /appointment in service and date of retirement/discharge from the service. The Ex-Serviceman (E.S.M) candidate will also have to give undertaking to the effect that he has not availed the benefits of reservation provided under Ex-Serviceman (E.S.M) category for any post established and run by the Central/State Government. Physically Challenged candidates shall have to submit certificates issued in prescribed format issued by Competent Authority/ Board indicating physical disability not less than 40%. Physically Challenged persons shall be provided reservation against the earmarked post in District Judgeship subject to his eligibility as suitable for the post. Sports person claiming reservation in recruitment should submit certificate being skilled player as prescribed in Rule 23-A of the Allahabad High Court officers and staff (Conditions of service and conduct) Rules, 1976. Horizontal reservation for sports person shall be provided in terms of the provisions of G.O.s issued by the State Government in this regard and adopted by the High Court.
12. Candidates are required to keep with them at least one identity proof (Photo Identity Card viz U.I.D, Id card issued by College/ University, Voter I.D. Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN card, Bank's Passbook copy with photograph thereon) and shall produce the same on demand at the time of examination at center. Candidates are directed not to bring any electronic gadgets/devices in the examination center as it is strictly prohibited. Any type of canvassing and use of unfair means during the examination shall be dealt with in accordance with rules.
13. The venue, date and time of examination /test along with Roll Number will be intimated through E-Admit Cards.
14. Hon'ble selection committee reserves right to alter the number of vacancies, modify examination process and fixing the minimum cut off marks at any stage of the examination process without assigning any reasons thereof. Vacancies calculated and indicated in advertisement are subject to change.
1. Instructions are to be complied with strictly by the candidates in the examination.
2. Selection committee decision shall be final in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of examination process, allotment of examination centers, selection and appointment on the posts etc.
15. The key answer of the objective type test shall be uploaded after examination on the website of High Court i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in. The result shall also be displayed on the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in and information with regard to the next stage of examination shall be made available. Candidates are advised to go through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in constantly.
16. Candidates appearing in the examinations shall not be entitled for any T.A/D.A.
17. High Court shall not be responsible for any loss caused to the candidates owing to appear in the examination.
18. Candidates are required to download information made available to them on official website of High Court i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in for their future reference/requirement. Information uploaded on the website shall remain for a specified period on the website. Information made available on the website shall not be provided to the candidates under R.T.I.
19. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that the candidates don't fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that they have suppressed / twisted or truncated at any material facts, their candidature shall stand cancelled without giving any notice to the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is detected even after appointment, there services shall be liable to be terminated and he/she shall be liable for criminal proceedings.
20. The character of a person for direct recruitment to the service must be such as to render him suitable in all respect for appointment to the service. Persons dismissed by the Union Government or by a State Government or by a Local Authority or a Government Corporation owned or controlled by the Central Government or State Government will be deemed to be ineligible for the appointment.
21. No person shall be recruited unless he/she be in a good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interface with the efficient performance of his official duties. Before a candidate recruited directly is finally approved for appointment, he shall be required to produce a medical certificate of physical fitness.
22. No recommendation either written or oral will be taken into consideration. Any attempt on the part of candidate to enlist support directly or indirectly for his candidature by other means will disqualify him for appointment.